Introduction to Yoga
Have you always wanted to try yoga but simply didn’t know where to begin? Our 3-Part Intro to Yoga Series will give you practical skills to help you make yoga a part of your life. Study the basics in a warm and welcoming environment.
Our 3-Part Series, led and designed by longtime TBY teacher Laura Mills, will prepare you to take other beginner yoga classes and will include:
- An overview of basic postures with a focus on how movements are done with purpose
- Each session will include practice time with a focus on the meditative aspect of yoga
- Classroom and studio guidelines and etiquette
- An introduction to yogic studies (yoga philosophy) and a brief history of yoga
Dates, Times & Cost:
- September 11th, 18th, 25th & October 2nd from 5:00-6:15pm
Each 3-part series costs $75.00. All classes are held on Mondays from 5:00 - 6:15pm. It is in the practitioner’s best interest to attend the entire set of classes.
- Session 1: January 22nd, 29th & February 5th
- Session 2: May 7th, 14th & 21st
- Session 3: September 17th, 24th & Oct. 1st
How to Register:
Please go to our website, totalbodyyoga.com and find the Workshops tab. Then, click the link and sign-up online. You can also call us 847-266-9642, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.