MEDITATION MADE LESS SCARY
· Walking meditation
· Moving meditation: Hasta Vinyasa, Classical Salutation
· Supine Meditation: 3 Part Breath Pranayama
· What is Meditation – Everything
· Asana Refinement as Meditation: Basic Vinyasa Techniques, why this is meditation
· Seated Meditation: Count fingers, Breathing (pranayama) as meditation
· Savasana as Meditation: Not sleep - peace meditation by Deepak Chopra
Also I promised to send a daily meditation for a week to anyone who attended class or if you are reading this and want to be included just let me know. “When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place. In the still mind, in the depths of meditation, the Self reveals itself.” Bhagavad Gita 6:19-22 Excerpted and translated by Eknath Easwaran
I hope that through yoga, which is a form of meditation, that you begin to reveal yourself more fully. This is the way to living the life you truly deserve. Peace in thought, word and action, Silvia
WALKING MEDITATION POEM
Take my hand.
We will walk.
We will only walk.
We will enjoy our walk
without thinking of arriving anywhere.
Our walk is a peace walk.
Our walk is a happiness walk.
Then we learn
that there is no peace walk;
that peace is the walk;
that there is no happiness walk;
that happiness is the walk.
We walk for ourselves.
We walk for everyone
always hand in hand.
Walk and touch peace every moment.
Walk and touch happiness every moment.
Each step brings a fresh breeze.
Each step makes a flower bloom under our feet.
Kiss the Earth with your feet.
Print on Earth your love and happiness.
Earth will be safe
when we feel in us enough safety.
Thich Nhat Hanh,Call Me by My True Names: The Collected Poems of Thich Nhat Hanh, Parallax Press,