DO SOMETHING JUST FOR YOU BECAUSE IT FEELS GREAT!
JOIN ME DECEMBER 8-12, 2010 FOR A 5-DAY YOGA RETREAT DESIGNED TO HELP YOU REDISCOVER YOUR BLISS. JUST YOGA, YOU, ME, BEACH, LUXURY, PRIVACY, TIME.
TAKE $250 OFF!! AS MY STUDENT.
- Integrate Spirit and Nature as you practice yoga, hike, swim, lounge at Haramara private beach, enjoy meditation beach walks with a group dedicated to doing the same.
- Fully discover (or rediscover!) the Joy of Yoga.
- Experience a place filled with serenity for those looking to reestablish balance.
- Enjoy exceptional yoga, hiking, eco-adventures and camaraderie, connecting with pristine beaches, gourmet vegetarian meals, relaxing jungle spa treatments.
- Take advantage of opportunities to experience epic surfing, fun zip lining, horseback riding, whale watching, snorkeling and more!
- Recharge, refresh and renew, leaving totally more inspired about your life!
WHERE IS HARAMARA?
Haramara (a sacred Huichol word for "Grandmother Sea") is located amid the mountains in the most beautiful coastal region of the state of Nayarit in Mexico. Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Madre mountains, perched on a pristine natural beach, Haramara is an idyllic retreat offering outstanding serenity, stunning beaches and awe-inspiring scenery. The surroundings are marked by volcanic highlands, lakes and rivers, as well as innumerable beaches, many of which still remain untouched. The Pacific breeze keeps the climate deliciously mild.
ACCOMODATIONS AT HARAMARA
Breathtaking views and untouched tropical vegetation embrace the charming and cozy palm-thatched "cabañas" (bungalows). There are some beautiful photos on the resort’s website Each cabaña has been carefully designed to subtly merge the internal and external environments while meeting strict ecological standards. The cabañas feature comfortable beds, with hand woven sheets, and carefully designed bathrooms. The folks at the retreat center have graciously arranged for two lodging choices. All lodging choices are inclusive of tax, gratuity, meals and use of the facilities.
HEALTHY NATURAL CUISINE
Enjoy delicious gourmet meals served in a spacious open air palapa roofed restaurant overlooking the jungle and ocean. Meals are tastefully prepared and served with beautiful and artistic presentations. Our wait staff is friendly, well trained, and attentive to your needs.Haramara acknowledges that good nutrition and well balanced meals are an integral part of yoga, meditation, a good mind-body learning experience, and overall health and well being. You will be served 3 complete gourmet vegetarian meals per day.
Come and enjoy the beautiful 1,300 sq ft yoga deck set uphill amidst the deep jungle vegetation. It can comfortably hold up to 40 students. Practice and learn with a panoramic view to the jungle and ocean, ideal for group practices.
An array of treatments, massages and facials will help you relax, detox, heal, and reach a greater sense of mind- body balance through your stay.
$700 for Dorm shared
$850 for a double room
$1200 for a single room
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR INVESTMENT?
- 4 nights of accommodationat Haramara Retreat
- 3 complete gourmet vegetarian meals per day.
- A social hour on select evenings
- 8Yoga classes with Silvia Mordini
- Yoga clinics and mini workshops with Silvia Mordini
- Sunset Yoga Ceremonies
- Private Dharma talks facilitated by your Guides
- A special goodie bag with loving gifts
Airfare to and from the trip, transfers, gratuities for your guides, and spa services.
Deposit: A $500 dollar deposit will reserve your space. Balance must be received by TBD
TIPS AND GRATUITIES
Gratuities for your guides may be given at your discretion in response to their leadership and professionalism throughout the trip. We suggest 5-10% of the trip price per individual to be divided between the guiding team as an industry standard.
TO REGISTER AND SAVE YOUR SPOT:
You can pay with check, direct bank deposit, or credit card or Paypal on line but we most prefer checks. Please send checks to Alchemy Tours c/o Total Body Yoga, 210 Terrace Drive, Mundelein, IL 60061.
For more information contact: email@example.com or visithttp://silviamordini.com/yoga-retreats.asp (530) 408-6877.
REDISCOVER YOUR BLISS HARAMARA DAILY AGENDA
8:00am - 9:00am Breakfast
9:30am - 11am Vinyasa flow yoga
11am – 12pm Yoga clinics, mini workshops
12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch
1:30pm - 5:30pm Daytime Fun (Beach, Spa, Hiking, & More)
6:00pm - 7:00pm Vinyasa flow yoga and meditation
9:00pm Dharma talks