ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
AUGUST 13TH, 2008: As Gratitude is something which none of us can give too much I wanted to tell you how thankful I am for you sharing your time with me. Your support encourages me to work even harder at serving you better. I really want to offer you the most beautiful, caring environment and inspiring classes possible so at the end of when you have a tough day you can regain clarity.
Our Gratitude for you can in the words of Melody Beattie "unlock the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
So from the bottom of my heart and with the utmost Gratitude I wish all your lives be filled with simple joy and happiness. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Silvia
BONUS: Gratitude Exercise to Practice This Week
· Reverse any tendency you have to make comparisons.
· Quit talking about what you don't have compared to what you have;
· Stop whining about how you are doing career-wise, relationship-wise, or any other-wise in comparison to how a friend or enemy is doing.
· The next time you start chattering about wanting something more, better, or different, don't listen.
· Instead, concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover your life will be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul and brings joy!